Collection 6 kg - Raw Alpine Melata d' Bosco Monregalesi and Alpine Chestnut
MELATA HONEYS ARE ONE OF THE RAREST AND MOST EXCEPTIONAL HONEYS THAT HAS BORN WITH AN UNIQUE COOPERATION BETWEEN BEES AND APHIDS.
CHESTNUT HONEY IS A NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC - IT IS EXTREMELY HEALTHY, RICH IN NATURAL MINERALS.
- Price includes private delivery to your home door.
- 6 x 500gr Melata d'Monregalesi Honey
- 6 x 500gr Alpine Chestnut Honey
- All honeys are bio and raw.
- No added sugars, no heating processes.
- Bees are kept healthy with natural methods. No antibiotics, no chemicals used!
- The Alpine environment is clean - pure air and pure water, no villages, no urban life.
- There are no nearby intensive farming, so the bees can work undisturbed without having any source of stress.
- There are no residues of heavy metals, nor traces of herbicides such as dangerous glyphosate.
MELATA D'BOSCO MONREGALESI
Melata d'Monregalesi is not derived from the collection of blossom pollen. This unique honey is made by bees that collect special nectar secretion produced by different aphids. Aphids live on alpine fir, oak and linden trees and feeding on the sap therein.
Production time is from July to September which is the 'high season' for insects. Aphids are gentle, any rain season can destroy the aphids which makes it not only rarest but also the most complicated honeys to produce.
Monregalese forests include more oak trees which gives an amazing taste palate to the honey, exactly the feeling like honey has been in oak barrels for long time. This gorgeous honey is slightly sweet, it has medium intensity and persistent. It is very sticky and rarely crystallizes completely.
Perfect for healthy life-style!
ALPINE CHESTNUT HONEY
Chestnut honey is natural antibiotic - it is extremely healthy, rich in natural minerals. The tannins, present in abundance in the chestnut, characterizes the bitter scent that blends sublimely with the sweetness of honey.
For those who love refined combinations, the chestnut honey can be combined with medium-aged cheeses. Alpine Chestnut honey is also delicious as immune system booster.